Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Happy Ending.

Firstly, Alhamdulillah. Nothing much to be said now. It's all in here (heart). How relieve m i, can be read through my eye; and my smile as well. Praised be to Hi, (Allah), for His willingness to still give me successes even I'm hardly obey Him. I take it positively that He might still wanna give me chances to see His mighty. And alhamdulillah, I know that I am nobody without Him. Thank you Allah. Actually, when the result web was on, and waited for me to surf it, I was like 'should I?' or 'shouldn't I?'. I was shacking all over the body. And at that time my parent were sleeping just beside me. I just afraid that if I failed that exam, how was I supposed to tell them. It is not easy at all. 'Mak, abah, I FAILED' with the disappointing face :'(. Is it that? Arghh. Just imagine it. But, at last. I woke up my mom, and said 'Mak, Alhamdulillah' sambil tunjuk my laptop yang I dah paparkan terus result tu. Eheh, alhamdulillah again.

Secondly, I am thankful that I can't expressed it through words for my lecturers' helps that actually are the main reason why I can stand here strongly. During the exam time, I was likely an angel who was just sweet-tempered. hehe. Smile there, smile here. Just to make sure that people (especially my lecturers) to not hate to see my face. At least sejuk hati looking at me will be enough. Their pray are my key of success.

Thirdly, my parent whom I think is the best parent ever in this world. Hehe of courselah kan, cause they are mine. kan kan. Hehe. They stay at my side whenever I feel like 'Oh, what if I fail, mom?' and 'Abah, do you still love me even if I fail the exam?'. Haha, terrible betul.

And, that's how my wait ended.
Pass or Fail is a matter for me. It really determines my future. And, here I am. Alhamdulillah, again and again.


:')

*This post is put here to remind me of the feeling, so that I will work harder next time. InsyAllah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment