Friday, February 3, 2012

Life is hard. 'Tough' is better. These days, I got lost with my new world. Being a Perwakilan Pelajar is not really a good thing. Indah khabar dari rupa. I found that standing in this pose, it makes me a different Khairun. I am totally not the same person. B Personally, I have changed a lot which me myself couldn't recognize myself. I am trying my best to be a better person, which makes me change from one part to another part. 

Just finishing with the Minggu Pengurusan Pelajar KPLI. Tiring and stressing. I have no time for my friends and for my class. And even not for myself. Somehow, I really feel bad for this situation. People start to call me 'sombong' which is not. People start to give me annoyed entitle and when I start to ignore that silly jokes, they tend to call me 'berlagak', which is also a big no no for me. 

Dear People, I am who I am. Yes, I have changed. It is not because I am a JPP today that makes me changed, but trust me, responsibility do make you a matured person. Nobody loves to be called 'sombong' which is which like you are being called a peacock. Heh.
Do stand in my shoes, and then you will know how's that feeling. Trust me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment